|Click on the tabs above to see even more of our awesome adoptables! Can't see all 20 pets on this page?
Reloading should fix that. Scroll down for adoption information and to fill out our online application.
|Capone looks very serious, but that's because he has a Very Important Job to do - finding and catching any tennis balls that come too close! He's just 2 years old. Already neutered.
|Robbie is a happy & playful boy. This friendly guy was found tied to a tree in a local park, waiting patiently for someone who never came back. Come give him a forever home!
|Jack's so excited he just can't hide it! This friendly 1 year old terrier-mix boy has a ton of energy packed into a little body. Enjoys playing with other dogs and meeting new human friends! (107252)||Little Moe's an easygoing Basset Hound/Pit Bull mix guy who loves playing ball and getting petted. Good with other dogs and cats as well! Just two years old; already neutered. (107270)|
|Little Sam's a sweet, playful Boxer-mix boy with boundless energy & tons of puppy love to give! Do you have room in your heart and home for this playful 11 month old pup? Adopt!
|[ADOPTED!] Train has been waiting since last July for a forever home - maybe you'll be the one? He's a playful, high-energy dog who's looking for an experienced, active person. Adults only. (106450)||[ADOPTED!] Staff favorite Brandy is a senior sweetie who's definitely young at heart and loves to play! A happy and friendly lady. Already spayed. Older kids
|[ADOPTION IN PROGRESS!] Tahoe is a friendly and playful older Pomeranian gentleman who gets along with everyone - dogs, cats, and people! A special needs guy due to a medical issue. (107137)|
|Shakey's a sweet Siamese-mix lady with special needs. She has Cerebellar Hypoplasia, which means she's wobbly but can live a long, happy life. Spayed, declawed and wants to be your only cat! (107204)||Amira is calm and quiet and very sweet – this lovely 3 year old girl likes snuggling on the sofa or just watching the world go by, as long as she can have a good friend for company. Already spayed. (107116)||Oh, Flora, beautiful Flora - words fail me! She's a quiet and lovely lady with striking bicolor eyes and an unusual mostly-orange torbie coat. Come give her a home!
|Seth is a friendly and really cute young brown tabby boy, just 1 year old, who would love to come home with you. Adopt!
|Baby kitten girl Sue was rescued from a sewer by a really kind person. She's about 16 weeks old, curious, but calm (for a kitten) and very, very sweet. Adopt this adorable little lady today! (107195)||Let enchanting baby tabby siblings Wisteria and Whitford work their magic upon your heart. They need a foster home for just 2 to 3 months – how can you resist? Foster info...(107283ab)||Gray and white baby boy Utley was found at a baseball field in a local park. A sweet, loving fellow who's looking for a foster home for only 2 to 3 months. So cute! Foster info...
|Little kitten Baby wants to be your baby! She's just 16 weeks old, quiet and adorable and absolutely full of love. She's looking for gentle hands and a kind face and a warm heart ... and a loving home. Adopt! (107200b)|
|Ever hear of Olive the other reindeer? Well, here's Olive the domestic rat! She's a sweet, social girl. And yes - rats can make great pets! More info... (107167)||Lulu is a super-sweet dwarf bunny girl, about 1 year old. Reggie (mouseover) is a big, easygoing bunny boy - a calm and friendly guy. (107125/107156)||Lester and Lynx are two blue bonded budgie boys who are hand-tame, sing sweetly, and get along with kids. Sadly, their new adopter got sick. (107206)||Dex and Jake are 2 fancy mice boys - they're friendly and playful little guys! Unfortunately, their owner had to go away. Adopt 1 or both!
• Welcome to the Morris Animal Refuge's Adoption page. Thank you for choosing to adopt. We sincerely hope that you will open your heart and home to one of the many wonderful animals at Morris. Morris' adoption services cover the Greater Philadelphia/Pennsylvania Region including the tri-state area: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
• To adopt you will need to fill out our Online Adoption Application or complete one at the Morris Animal Refuge (1242 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147). There you can view the available animals that are waiting for their new family to take them home.
• Applications generally take 24-48 hours for approval. There is a possibility for same day adoption if all information on the application is confirmed, but we cannot guarantee it. Once your completed application is reviewed by an Adoption Counselor you will be contacted to let you know you are approved and if there are any restrictions on your adoption. Bear in mind, that frequently an application may get delayed while waiting for all the necessary information from the references you provided to be confirmed.
• We begin our review of Adoption Applications by the next working business day after submission. Reviews are generally completed within two working days of submittal. It is your responsibility to check with us after that time to determine the status of your application.
• No animal may be selected until your application has been processed and approved. You are welcome to walk through the shelter to view the animals prior to adoption.
• Once approved, you may come in to select any animal that fits the guidelines of your approved application. The Adoption Coordinator will review your selection and will make the necessary arrangements for taking the animal home. All animals are spayed or neutered before going home. If the animal is not already neutered it will be necessary to wait a few days before picking up your animal. You will be called after your new pet is neutered to come and take it home.
• Your approved application stays active for six months if there are no changes in the information you gave. If you do not see an animal you are interested in at this time, we encourage you to stop in anytime to see our current animals.
• The Morris Animal Refuge reserves the right to refuse any adoption.