Pay what you wish donation based yoga class to benefit the Morris Animal Refuge. While we may be quarantined, who's to say we can’t take a yoga class from our home? Certified yoga instructor, Jessica Macaluso, will be teaching a virtual class on Wednesday, May 27th at 6:30 PM to benefit The Morris Animal Refuge!
If you’ve ever attended a Puppy Yoga with The Morris Animal Refuge you’ll know that typically we bring along some adoptable puppies to the yoga class. With this class being online, you can invite your own furry friends to join in!
Register today and prepare to experience the healing powers of yoga from the comfort of your home, all while helping homeless animals find their forever homes.
How to tune into virtual yoga to benefit The Morris Animal Refuge
1) Register for the class on Eventbrite by "purchasing" your free Yoga Registration Ticket. This is a pay what you wish event with a suggested donation of $10.
2) Please donate what you can using the "donate to the refuge" ticket button - 100% of donations go to the Morris Animal Refuge!
2) You will receive a link with an access code and password to use to enter the online zoom class
3) Tune in at 6:30 PM on May 27th (Wednesday) and enjoy!
4) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We hope you will join us for a relaxing yoga class that brings us together and allows us to continue to find forever homes for homeless animals in Philadelphia! 100% of donations benefits The Morris Animal Refuge (excluding Eventbrite fee).