A huge shout out and thank you to these generous kids! They recently held a Bake Sale that raised $108 for Morris Animal Refuge. When dropping off their donation, they choose to allocate the money to cover the cat adoption fees for Jazz and Lovely! Thank you so much from our staff and our adoptable cats for your kindness! Want to host your own fundraiser for Morris? Check out these fun ideas for fundraisers you can put on yourself!
- Bake sale- who doesn’t like baked goods? At your school, workplace, park, or community group, sell baked goods to raise funds!
- Car wash - before the summer officially ends, hold a car wash! With some soap, sponges, and a beautiful day, wash cars and collect donations.
- Animal supplies drive - collect donatable linens, pet food, toys, and more to donate to Morris! Our animals are always in need of clean linens and toys.
- Cook off - gather your friends, family, and co-workers for a chopped style cook off! Have voters donate to vote for their favorite dish!
- Poker night - host a poker event with a donation as a buy in! Winner keeps half the funds and the rest you donate!
Don’t have the time to host a fundraising event? Consider starting a Facebook fundraiser for Morris! Set your own fundraising goal and time frame. Then encourage your friends and followers to donate! Thank you in advance for fundraising to support our mission.SOCIAL SHARE