#GivingTuesday was founded in an effort to refocus and inspire the giving spirit. Last year, more that 45,000 organizations in 98 countries came together to celebrate using this season to bring about real change in communities across the globe.
On Tuesday, November 27th, 2018, the Morris Animal Refuge is asking for your support as part of #GivingTuesday. Your generosity will allow us to continue to provide shelter, food, medicine, and the hope for a second chance at a forever home for the homeless and neglected animals of Philadelphia. Last year our community raised $6,000 on #GivingTuesday for our animals and this year we can raise even more!
This year, donations will be matched up to $6,000 dollars! This is more than double what has been matched in the past!
With this amazing matching gift, we have set our goal for this #GivingTuesday at $10,000!
Be a part of this amazing movement by making a gift to Morris Animal Refuge on Tuesday, November 27th!
What can your contribultion do?
- $25 - Provides food for one dog for one month
- $50 - Provides food and litter for one cat for one month
- $100 - Covers the cost of an intake exam, vaccines, microchip, flea treatment, and wellness testing
- $250 - Spay/neuters one cat and one dog
- $500 - Cares for one litter of kittens from infancy through adoption
- $1,000 - Provides emergency medical assistance to an animal in need
Want to get your friends and family involved? Consider setting up a #GivingTuesday Facebook Fundraiser for Morris Animal Refuge!
- Visit the Morris Animal Refuge Facebook Fundraisers page!
- Create your own fundraiser with photos and a personalized message about what Morris Animal Refuge and our mission means to you!
- Share your new fundraiser with your family and friends, so they can contribute to your #GivingTuesday efforts!